Our Property Management Program
Bison Properties is committed to helping our clients maximize their investment both over time and on a monthly basis. Depending on the motivation of the investor, one or both may be applied to any particular property. We simplify real estate for those who see the potential of real estate investment but don’t see themselves as a “landlord.” Many investors want to focus more on other aspects of their life or business. We manage the long term so that you can enjoy every day.
Being actively involved in both real estate sales and property management gives our clients a significant advantage. We are able to advise you on timing, market value of the property, appreciation rates, and other potential rental properties. Below are just a few things we do to secure a tenant that takes care of the property, pays their rent on time, and gives you a carefree investing experience.
What We Do For You:
- Analyze the property for maintenance needed and establish projected maintenance and replacement plan. This is crucial in avoiding deferred maintenance issues which minimize the monthly rental amount.
- Assist in establishing a marketable rental rate to bring the largest pool of qualified applicants.
- Show the property to potential applicants.
- Review applications and screen potential tenants using background check resources. We also follow up on references given, verify income, and contact previous landlords.
- Serve as the contact for any issues with the property. We have licensed, bonded, and insured contractors complete repairs when necessary (i.e. plumbing, electrical, damage, maintenance, etc.).
- Collect all deposits, rents, and fees from tenants.
- Process all fees as well as repair bills and forward rents to you on a monthly basis.
- Send you a monthly itemized statement of any and all rents and fees for your review and tax purposes.
- Arrange all filings and evictions for any non-paying tenants.
- Work with contractors to prepare the property for the next tenant.
- Give you the peace of mind that the property will be occupied and taken care of with very little effort on your part.
Please Click Here to contact us with any specific questions or more information on our program.